Get a thorough understanding of what Forex is about and gain valuable hands-on trading experience during a 2-day intensive trading course taking place in Dubai on April 8th and 9th. During the course, we will be covering both theory and practice under the guidance of a professional trader and HYCM’s own Chief Currency Analyst, Giles Coghlan. Giles has over 10 years’ experience in technical and fundamental analysis of the currency markets who also trades for the AsAc fund and contributes to Forexlive.
From basic terminology, analysis, and key technical concepts, to professional methods of managing risk and trading psychology, you will learn the ins and outs of trading. We will send you back into the field armed with FX knowledge and the practical skills to flourish in a live trading environment.
You are invited to join us for a 2-day intensive course or alternatively, you can join us only for the Theory Seminar on Day 1. Both days are free of charge but for the Practical Workshop on Day 2, you will need an activated account with us. Simply complete the registration process, and your account manager will get in touch with you to explain the details.
During the 2-day intensive course you will:
- Understand the importance of fundamental analysis, key technical concepts and how to use them
- Learn the trading process step-by-step and gain insight by watching a professional trader in action
- Explore essential tips on risk management and psychological aspects of trading
- Have a detailed look into the current market trends and learn what you need to look out for when making trading decisions
- Complete practical exercises under the guidance of a professional trader and receive personalized answers to your queries
- Receive a certificate for completing “Ultimate Guide to Forex Trading”, a 2-day intensive trading course